[SVN] Revision 1549 (Experimental)

Max Williams max at machinate.org
Sun Aug 14 16:53:16 UTC 2005

Quite a big set of changes which uses the repository a lot more and has pretty much all the properties scoped.
This should be my last commit as experimental and in a few days I'll replace the other CSS syntax with this one.
If anyone has any problems with that, give me a shout on irc (max13).

I don't think there are too many problems left, but if there are, feel free to fix them or get me to.

Changed:
U   trunk/Bundles/Experimental.tmbundle/Syntaxes/CSS Experimental.plist