[SVN] Revision 1464 (Python)

Allan Odgaard allan at macromates.com
Sun Aug 7 23:31:29 UTC 2005

On 08/08/2005, at 0.35, Brad Miller wrote:

> Thanks to Domenico Carbotta who sent Jeroen and I these nice python
> scripts in email.  This makes a really nice HTML output when you
> run a python script.  It also catches errors and provides clickable
> links on a backtrace.

This indeed looks very yummy! :)

Currently though the scripts make use of rsplit in three places,
which (I'm informed) is new in Python 2.4, and Tiger only has 2.3. So
it would be nice if a workaround could be made (sorry for not making
one myself, but Google tells me the rsplit implementation is simple,
yet doesn't provide any code, and from my last experience with
Python, I'm not the person to make anything “simple” in that
language ;) ).