[SVN] Revision 1450 (Gri)

Dan Kelley Dan.Kelley at Dal.Ca
Sun Aug 7 17:12:21 UTC 2005

Right, that's part of the plan.  I'm also writing a standalone app
that's like TexShop, the advantage being that I can give it away for
free, whereas TM (which I love, don't get me wrong) costs money.

I wasn't aware that we already had a working PDF plugin for TM.

PS. I'm not sure if it's OK to send this to the list.  Sorry, if not.