[SVN] Revision 1432 (Fortran)

Allan Odgaard allan at macromates.com
Thu Aug 4 17:52:26 UTC 2005

• added F90 and F95 to file extensions (lowercase variant was already there)
• created preferences with increase and decrease indent patterns, I made the latter decrease indent on END -- I'm not old enough to know Fortran, so I don't know if this is what's expected! ;)

Changed:
A   trunk/Bundles/Fortran.tmbundle/Preferences/
A   trunk/Bundles/Fortran.tmbundle/Preferences/Miscellaneous.plist
U   trunk/Bundles/Fortran.tmbundle/Syntaxes/Fortran.plist
U   trunk/Bundles/Fortran.tmbundle/info.plist