[SVN] Revision 794 (LanguageDefinition)

Brad Miller bmiller at luther.edu
Thu Apr 28 22:26:23 UTC 2005

Hi Kevin,
I have been waiting for something like this to come along!  I've
updated everything, but when I try to run the command I get:

/Users/bmiller/Library/Application
Support/TextMate/Bundles/LanguageDefinition.tmbundle/Tools/
list_shortcuts.rb:8:in `require': No such file to load -- plist
(LoadError)  from /Users/bmiller/Library/Application
Support/TextMate/Bundles/LanguageDefinition.tmbundle/Tools/
list_shortcuts.rb:8

Any hints appreciated.

Thanks,

Brad