[SVN] Invisibles bundle still needed?

Fred B. fredb7 at starflam.com
Wed Apr 27 20:16:06 UTC 2005

On 27 avr. 05, at 09:33, Allan Odgaard wrote:

> On Apr 27, 2005, at 8:20, Fred B. wrote:
>

>> Actually, I'd like to see space too AND the markings brighter. On
>> a black background I can barely se them...
>>

> For the colors, I can add that as a setting for the settings editor.

That would be nice, thanks.

> Have you actually seen editors mark spaces? I tried to do it
> initially, but it makes the screen look very noisy. Since lines end
> with a mark, spaces are unambiguously marked.

In fact I'm used to the BBEdit way. A "Show Invisibles" menu and an
option associated with it: "Show Spaces".

You're right that usually, showing spaces is not needed, but
sometimes, it's nice to be able to see them, though is not that
common, I admit. I don't remember well what it was, but one day, Show
Space saved my life. ;)