[SVN] Revision 719 (PHP)

Kumar McMillan kumar.mcmillan at gmail.com
Mon Apr 25 16:57:34 UTC 2005

On 4/25/05, Mats Persson <mats at imediatec.co.uk> wrote:

> On 25 Apr 2005, at 17:20, Kumar McMillan wrote:
> >  * added PHP file extensions
> >  * added firstLineMatch
> > Changed:
> > U   trunk/Bundles/PHP.tmbundle/Syntaxes/HTML-PHP.plist
>
> Kumar et al, please be aware of the fact that I am working on the
> bundle in the background - having family visiting me for the first time
> in 4 years - so I have been a bit busy last few days. Should be able to
> work more Tuesday PM.
>
> I'm not writing this to discourage anyone, just hoping to avoid
> duplication of work. Any questions/requirements in the PHP bundle can
> be forwarded to me and I'll add them. Have done much work on the bundle
> already, but need time to test it out fully before updating.

ahh, gotcha.  i will hold off on anything further.  I had some free
time today and may have some more so let me know if you need some
help.

On the other hand, It might be best if you commit little changes at a
time, that way the PHP users can help test things out from different
code files.  I think there is so much flux happening right now it
would be better to break stuff early (so that it gets fixed earlier)
than to hold off on releasing your updates.

But then again, svn diff is your friend :)