[SVN] Bundle commit 635 (Python)

Eric Hsu erichsu at math.sfsu.edu
Fri Apr 22 00:37:25 UTC 2005

>As an extra bonus I've included a really simple theme (which should
>work with most languages). I took some time to select friendly
>colors hope you like it and do with it as you wish :-)

I got a weird issue.  First as background, I checked out the new
repository from scratch into my ~/Programs/TextMate/svn folder. Then
I symlinked svn to ~/Library/Application\ Support/TextMate.

Now when I updated I got not just White background.tmScopeSettings
but instead, White background.tmScopeSettings turned into some kind
of diff file and I got funky White background.tmScopeSettings.mine
".r630 and ".r635 files in my ./Settings directory. The White setting
was completely hosed and I had to copy .mine to White
background.tmScopeSettings in order to get it working.

Simple, Grey and Dark were okay. White had been my default.

Is anyone else experiencing weirdness like that? I can't tell if it's
some svn thing (judging from the revision markers) or if TM is
actually doing something weird.

- Eric
--
Eric Hsu, Assistant Professor of Mathematics
San Francisco State University
erichsu at math.sfsu.edu
http://math.sfsu.edu/hsu