[SVN] Beta 6

Allan Odgaard allan at macromates.com
Thu Apr 21 08:43:59 UTC 2005

To avoid Kevin's daily harassment I'm releasing beta 6 even though
there's still some unfinished stuff with regard to parsing -- but
everything about scope works, and I think this is the most interesting
stuff.

Beta 7 will follow in 1-2 days with a section about how the
parser/syntax stuff has changed.

There are no bundle items in this release, so you need a checkout from
the repository.

And here it is: http://macromates.com/textmate/files/TextMate_1.1b6.dmg

oh... also, this version won't remember your language bindings. you can
manipulate the defaults manually, but I'll fix that also for beta 7,
and now you can give key bindings to languages, which may make it less
of a problem, if the default binding is wrong.