[SVN] Bundle commit 585

Allan Odgaard allan at macromates.com
Wed Apr 20 16:37:14 UTC 2005

On Apr 20, 2005, at 18:21, Kumar McMillan wrote:

> On 4/16/05, Chris Thomas <chris at cjack.com> wrote:
>> • Kill Command-B. I don't care what key sequence the SVN commands
>> use, except that Command-B is definitely the wrong one, being
>> unintentionally duplicated from the Xcode Build command…
> I agree command B is confusing, but adopting a default key equivalent
> for the Subversion menu would be nice.  Any ideas on this?  maybe
> command-option-shift-V, for "versioning" ?

While not entirely succesful, I try to use this system for key
equivalents (with regard to modifiers):

  cmd-option:        toggle setting
  cmd-option-ctrl:   open/close window/panel/drawer stuff
  ctrl-shift:        bundle item stuff
  ctrl-shift-option: switch syntax/language

So I'd favor a key with ctrl-shift as modifiers. How about
ctrl-shift-A? It doesn't really make sense, but it's available, easy to
hit, and since people using this functionality are going to hit it
often, I don't think it's that important to find a mnemonic that makes
sense.