[SVN] Bundle commit 596

Allan Odgaard allan at macromates.com
Mon Apr 18 01:51:35 UTC 2005

On Apr 17, 2005, at 23:46, Chris Thomas wrote:

>> Actually, this was introduced for revision 595. 594 works.
> That must be a slightly different problem; the div_stack instance
> variable didn't exist before rev 596.
>
> In any case, I've checked in a fix for the div_stack problem. Please
> let me know if you find others. This should work just fine with Ruby
> 1.6.x.

Okay, seems there was another problem:

parse_build.rb:123:in `last_match': wrong # of arguments(1 for 0)
(ArgumentError) from parse_build.rb:123 from parse_build.rb:98:in
`each_line' from parse_build.rb:98 from format_build.rb:445:in `load'
from format_build.rb:445

> I will be doing further work to clean up some of the rough edges
> around the aesthetics  and layout, of course, so don't be discouraged
> by what you see. :)

I am grateful for the work you do, even if it should have what you
refer to as “rough edges around the aesthetics” -- you obviously have
forgotten about my initial C syntax colors and raw xcodebuild output!
:)