[SVN] Bundle commit 591

Brad Miller bonelake at mac.com
Sat Apr 16 16:20:00 UTC 2005

The way I work I'd like to keep two bindings easy to get at:

1. Run the current buffer in Python.  I use this mode when I'm writing
graphical apps or apps that I have set up with unit test scripts.

2. Run the current buffer in Python but don't exit when done so I can
poke around at variables and run commands interactively.  I do this a
lot when I'm debugging or testing interactively.

I think both of these are very legitimate use cases for running Python.

I agree however that the real issue may have more to do with the fact
that as you said the default and user configured bindings are stored in
the same place for us.

Brad