[SVN] Bundle commit 575

Mats Persson mats at imediatec.co.uk
Thu Apr 7 16:01:26 UTC 2005

On 7 Apr 2005, at 16:47, Eric Hsu wrote:
> Two commands to call Tidy. One shows errors. The other tidys. Beware
> that it also dumps errors in the header, so you better use Tidy Error
> Display first.

Interesting stuff, but Tidy is not installed by default in OS X or at
~/bin/tidy as you expect.  Where did you get your Tidy from ??  I was
planning on doing a PHP version of the Tidy stuff, but if this does the
job, so much the better for me ;-)

Kind regards,

Mats

----
"TextMate, coding with an incredible sense of joy and ease"
- www.macromates.com -