[SVN] Bundle commit 574

kumar.mcmillan at gmail.com kumar.mcmillan at gmail.com
Thu Apr 7 15:41:47 UTC 2005

removing compiled python bytecode from special_items module --these should not be versioned.  Python will compile these lazily on each user's machine.  If anyone has a different idea on how to handle this (especially permission issues for when Defaults.tmbundle will live in /Applications/Textmate/etc..) then please let me know.  I'm fairly new to Python.

Changed:
D   trunk/Defaults.tmbundle/bin/special_items/__init__.pyc
D   trunk/Defaults.tmbundle/bin/special_items/exceptions.pyc
D   trunk/Defaults.tmbundle/bin/special_items/handler.pyc
D   trunk/Defaults.tmbundle/bin/special_items/transform.pyc