I'm using 2.0.15, but that shouldn't make any difference, TM2 has been re-opening my windows for forever. I don't think I have any troubleshooting to offer.
On Thu, Sep 10, 2020, at 7:43 AM, Jay Viper via TextMate wrote:
Settings I changed::
1. I have disabled "close windows when quitting an app" in system preferences. In textmate preferences
2. I have enabled (actually it's the default setting) "open documents from last session".
Steps I used to test:
1. I dragged a folder into textmate.
2. Open a bash script file.
3. Quit textmate without closing any windows/files.
4. Reopen textmate.
Still the same problem. My previously opened document didn't reopen automatically.
As a another test, I restarted macOS and still the same problem. I checked the settings I changed above and they are still what they are.
I'm on Catalina 10.15.6. I'm also running textmate 2.0.6.
Any more ideas? Thank you!
Use the checkbox in Preferences.
On the Files tab:
And on the Projects tab:
On Wed, Sep 9, 2020, at 5:55 PM, Jay Viper via TextMate wrote:
1. How do I auto reopen folders and documents that were open before I exited textmaté?
2. How do I display the file browser on the left?