[TxMt] Re: weirdness in 2.0.15

Sun May 17 06:02:30 UTC 2020

On 16 May 2020, at 22:58, Rob McBroom wrote:

> I thought it was an issue with light themes since it wasn’t
> happening with most files. (My default theme for most things is dark,
> but Markdown files use a light background and my default for new
> documents is Markdown.) Anyway, it appears to be theme-specific. I
> tried another light theme as my default for Markdown and didn’t see
> these problems.

The problem is with themes that set a background color with an alpha
component (other than 1).

Fixed with this commit:
https://github.com/textmate/textmate/commit/66c1bc7f78c96076d0e8148bd7cc9835cd8207cb

I haven’t pushed a new build yet, but you can workaround the problem
by removing the alpha component from your theme’s background color.