[TxMt] Re: Problem: moving the screen up or down randomly

Matt Neuburg matt at tidbits.com
Mon May 11 02:16:33 UTC 2020

I assure you that nothing changed on my end. I use TextMate with a great variety of systems, from Sierra (maybe even earlier) all the way to Catalina. One day TextMate was working fine on all of them. The next day I downloaded 2.0 final and TextMate was doing this jumping around on all of them. I went back to 2.0rc10 and all was well once again. You should at least be able to reproduce the problem with the file I provided earlier in this thread. It wasn't leaping around like that in 2.0rc10, and it should be easy to confirm that too. _Something_ crucial must have changed.... Thanks for keeping this issue in mind! m.