[TxMt] Status Bar Context PopUp

Dr Eberhard W Lisse el at lisse.na
Thu Oct 17 06:58:25 UTC 2019

Allan,

I don't know how to capture an open pulldown so I took a photo :-)-O

When I right click perl (to tidy up) I see that there is an additional
line between items on the second pull down and there are run ins between
long text and commands.

This is the case for all selection.

I have increased the font size of the status bar, in terms of our
previous conversation after which you added this feature in December
last year.

But resetting it

	defaults write com.macromates.TextMate statusBarFontSize 12

makes no difference.

Is a feature?

greetings, el

--
Dr. Eberhard W. Lisse   \         /      Obstetrician & Gynaecologist
el at lisse.NA             / *      | Telephone: +264 81 124 6733 (cell)