[TxMt] Re: settings_for_path and the file chooser :: I want to ignore directories when finding files

Kyle Kirbatski kyle.kirby at me.com
Fri Mar 29 14:50:48 UTC 2019

Wow. That’s awesome. How would I go about specifying the paths for the directories? Can I specify a relative path? Is the exclude/include for a single directory and not their children (or vise-versa?)

Here is an example of what I’m trying to do:

excludeDirectories = "{node_modules,cordova/plugin/cordova-plugin-gmr-nowpik-native/lib/*}"
includeDirectories = "{cordova/plugin/cordova-plugin-gmr-nowpik-native/lib/openframeworks/libs/openFrameworks}”

Thanks!