[TxMt] Re: No transparency for iPlastic theme in Mojave

Ronald Wampler rdwampler at gmail.com
Wed Apr 10 16:51:04 UTC 2019

I can confirm that transparency no longer works in Mojave using any releases
that are linked against the 10.14 SDK. It appears the current method (setting
the window to not be opaque and the text view to NSColor clearColor) doesn't
work now.

I'll try to see if I can come up with a workaround soon.

-Ron