[TxMt] Re: overzealous Quick Look behavior

Farhan Ahmed inshany at gmail.com
Mon Mar 26 13:54:26 UTC 2018

Both are system, macOS, limitations for QuickLook.

For the second point, I believe, and I’m sure someone here will correct me, the images and videos that are supported formats (that is handled natively by macOS, don’t seems to have this issue. If the image or video format requires/relies on external app’s quicklook abilities then those will exhibit the same behavior.

Best,
Farhan