[TxMt] Embed lan

Huachao Mao huachaomao at gmail.com
Wed Jan 24 06:18:08 UTC 2018

Hi all, I am new to TextMate, and not sure if it's appropriate to ask a
question about embed language here.

I have a language needs to embed JSON language syntax highlight. However,
unlike most languages to have an specific identifier to mark the embed
language scope like Markdown:
```json
{"hello": "world}
```
Here, for markdown language, the begin is ```json, and the end is ```. The
contents between begin and end are real JSON.
However, in my own language I just treat a line starts the { and [ as a
JSON, since they are the begin characters of a valid JSON. And for my case,
the end is the empty line. So the difference is that the matched line of
begin regex also should be treat as the JSON language so that I can include
source.json. But I don't know how to achieve this.

Thanks in advance.

--
Sent from: http://textmate.1073791.n5.nabble.com/textmate-users-f3.html