[TxMt] Re: global find dialog not showing occurrences

Matt Neuburg tidbits at apeth.net
Sun Feb 25 03:09:02 UTC 2018

Let's take the first line shown, which says "You can define your
custom view property" and so on. That is _start_ of a paragraph
consisting of 186 characters followed by (and ending with) the target
string.

Similarly the second line shown is the _start_ of a paragraph
consisting of 184 characters followed by (and ending with) the target
string.

So maybe this is an edge case of some sort?

m.

--matt neuburg, phd = http://www.apeth.net/matt/
Programming iOS 10! http://shop.oreilly.com/product/0636920055235.do
iOS 10 Fundamentals! http://shop.oreilly.com/product/0636920055211.do