[TxMt] Re: how is the project folder determined (for search)

Carpii UK carpii.uk at gmail.com
Wed Sep 27 21:24:03 UTC 2017

Not entirely sure how this interacts with the menu options, but one way to
set project directory is from your .tm_properties

projectDirectory = "$CWD"

Personally I've yet to find any reason *not* to set it to "$CWD" (current
directory)
I tend to just open one project at a time though (by using Alfred to call
shell scripts, which then simply 'mate /path/to/<project_dir>)