[TxMt] Re: com.macromates.visibleIndex. ._*files

Greg web at web.knobby.ws
Mon Sep 25 14:26:16 UTC 2017

Thank you. Now makes sense why they aren’t consistently created. Sometimes I do edit with files on my hard drive and then sync them to the flash card. (I had started to edit on the card to avoid the added step of ensuring syncing).

I’ll think about revising my workflow, particularly since others have to look at my flash drive from time to time. I’m still adjusting to working on Windows and some other complications of the project.

Greg