[TxMt] Re: Trim Trailing Space on Save Option

Marc Wilson posguy99 at gmail.com
Thu Sep 21 22:34:29 UTC 2017

Please, no.  An option checkbox is just an admission that you can't get
the default correct.  And NOT stripping them by default is correct.
Anything that silently modifies your file should not be allowed.

And what would you do, modify the bundle at run-time depending on the
setting of the checkbox?

Now, if someone wants to adopt the Whitespace-on-Save bundle into the
official set, that would be great.  It adds a class so you can SEE the
trailing space, for example.

--
 Marc Wilson
 posguy99 at gmail.com