[TxMt] Re: plus buttons in git log

Matt Neuburg matt at tidbits.com
Sun Sep 17 19:30:06 UTC 2017

Interesting. I'm not conscious of having made any customisations. It's in Managed -> Bundles and not in Pristine Copy -> Bundles, so presumably it _is_ pristine. How would I "revert to the default bundle"? m.

--
matt neuburg, phd = http://www.apeth.net/matt/
Programming iOS 10! http://shop.oreilly.com/product/0636920055235.do