[TxMt] Re: Rails testing hasn't caught up to Rails 5

Stefan Daschek stefan at daschek.net
Fri Mar 17 09:14:47 UTC 2017

Rails 5 uses `rails` instead of `rake` for everything, including running
tests.

I may look into this if I find some time, but unfortunately all Rails
projects I’m working on use RSpec instead of Test::Unit, so this is not
really a problem for me personally and thus rather low-priority …

(On a side note: the RSpec bundle works fine with Rails 5 :-)

Stefan