[TxMt] Re: env: ruby18: Permission denied

David Bourguignon tal.bourguignon at gmail.com
Wed Mar 8 10:18:49 UTC 2017

I tried find ~/Library/Application\ Support/TextMate -name "ruby18"
but nothing

I finished by executing first 2 steps of the https://github.com/textmate/textmate/wiki/Reverting-To-Defaults page

rm -rf ~/Library/Application Support/TextMate
rm ~/Library/Caches/com.macromates.TextMate/BundlesIndex.binary

And now it’s back to normal (and I have a ruby 18 in Application Support/TextMate)

Thanks for your help