[TxMt] Re: env: ruby18: Permission denied

Martin Kühl martin.kuehl at gmail.com
Tue Mar 7 18:23:48 UTC 2017

On 7 March 2017 at 17:15, David Bourguignon <tal.bourguignon at gmail.com> wrote:
> That’s a good idea
>
> well… there is no ruby18
> the which give me a 1 error (but it works with just ruby for instance)

Interesting.

> I searched (with 'mdfind -name ruby18' and a 'find
> /Applications/TextMate.app -name "ruby18"')
>
> And I don’t find a ruby18 binary

It’s in the «Bundle Support» bundle, so somewhere inside
~/Library/Application Support/TextMate.
And `env` finds it, otherwise it would print a different message, so
it’s got to be somewhere :-)

> I can’t remember having touched to textmate internal (at least voluntarily)
>

> Maybe there is a way to reinstall this?

Well, there’s this:
https://github.com/textmate/textmate/wiki/Reverting-To-Defaults
It may be too broad for this case, but if you can’t find the ruby18
executable it might be worth a shot.
You *could* try deleting just the Bundle Support bundle (while TM is
not running), but I have no idea if that would work…