[TxMt] Re: bbcode bundle

Sun Mar 5 03:59:08 UTC 2017

On 2 Mar 2017, at 0:40, Bodo Büttner wrote:

> [ Edit in TextMate ]
> I just wonder, whether Allen could provide a solution for this in some
> Future Update, since it is a very practical  thing in your workflow.

Believe me, if I knew how to provide such solution (as the old Edit in
TextMate) then I would have done so long ago!

The problem is that Apple has “secured” our operating system so that
it is no longer possible to inject code into other applications, only
applications that expose their own extension mechanisms would allow
something akin to “Edit in TextMate”, and consequently, it would
have to be created on an app-by-app basis.