[TxMt] Re: "Half focused" windows bug

Sun Jan 15 07:44:32 UTC 2017

On 14 Jan 2017, at 5:54, Graham Heath wrote:

> I’m regularly experiencing a bug where TextMate seems to receive
> partial
> focus. The title bar will appear to be selected, but the tabs never
> come
> into focus […]

This issue has existed with macOS for as long as I can remember, and I
have seen it for other apps as well, though it is visually much more
obvious with TextMate because of the tabs bleeding into the title bar.

I do not think the issue is with any of my code, since window management
is not the responsibility of the individual app and I am not aware of
code in TextMate that could affect this.