[TxMt] Re: bbcode bundle

Graham Heath graham.p.heath at gmail.com
Tue Feb 28 20:28:39 UTC 2017

Hello, and welcome,

Re: #1:

   1. Go to https://github.com/gmanley/BBCode.tmbundle
   2. Click the green "Clone or Download" button, and then
   3. Select "Download Zip"
   4. Extract the zip "BBCode.tmbundle-master.zip", which will give you a
   folder "BBCode.tmbundle-master"
   5. Rename the folder "BBCode.tmbundle-master" to "BBCode.tmbundle"
   6. Double click "BBCode.tmbundle" and install it with TextMate2
   7. Observe that you can now select BBCode from the language selector (in
   the status bar)

Re #2: Edit in TextMate you say? Where does this functionality exist? I’ve
not seen this before, so as much detail as you can provide, would be
helpful.

Thanks,

Graham Heath

On February 28, 2017 at 5:42:25 AM, Bodo Büttner (bodobuettner at gmx.de)