[TxMt] Re: TextMate Development

Matt Neuburg matt at tidbits.com
Tue Feb 28 16:54:35 UTC 2017

I have no notion what the use case for these performance issues might be. I don't deny that such issues may exist, but I would just like to say, on the other end of the scale, that I wrote the latest editions of my iOS 10 books (listed in my .sig, below) using TextMate 2 and my AsciiDoc bundle, and had no problems whatever. And you can bet your booties that I exercise TextMate very hard and use it very nimbly when I'm working on a book. m.

--
matt neuburg, phd = http://www.apeth.net/matt/
Programming iOS 10! http://shop.oreilly.com/product/0636920055235.do