[TxMt] Re: Why the question marks? Was: Re: textmate Digest, Vol 105, Issue 23

Lewis Overton akakie at gmail.com
Mon Feb 27 20:05:57 UTC 2017

Stuff like that often indicates a character not in your current font. I see
it mostly when messages are sent between unicode users and people writing
in an application like MS Word. They write in Word and send text saved in
Word but not in unicode, Word files contain a lot of control characters
which won't print.