[TxMt] Re: Missing keyboard shortcut for Replace & Find

Per Olofsson magervalp at fastmail.fm
Fri Feb 24 08:40:10 UTC 2017

On Thu, Feb 23, 2017, at 10:36 PM, Allan Odgaard wrote:
> On 23 Feb 2017, at 14:59, George McGinley Smith wrote:
>
> > It means please add it to TextMate 😀
>
> But using what key equivalent?

Is there a way of getting a definitive list of all active keyboard
shortcuts? As far as I can tell the only free ones are:

⌃⇧⌘F
⌃⌥⌘G
⇧⌥⌘F
⇧⌥⌘G

With my short fingers they're all two handed, but I find ⌃⌥⌘G is by far
the easiest to type.

Personally I use Replace & Find a lot more than I see myself using Find
All, and I'd argue for giving back Replace & Find ⌥⌘F and relegating
Find All to something like ⌃⇧⌘F, but that's largely colored by my recent
switch from TM1.

--
  Per Olofsson
  magervalp at fastmail.fm