[TxMt] Missing keyboard shortcut for Replace & Find

Per Olofsson magervalp at fastmail.fm
Wed Feb 22 14:47:49 UTC 2017

I'm on my third attempt on switching from TM1, but this time it's
actually going pretty smooth. One thing has me stumped though, there's
no keyboard shortcut for Replace & Find? I checked the commit history
and it was reassigned to Replace in f39ac28, leaving Replace & Find
shortcutless. There doesn't seem to be many options left for F and G (is
there a way to bring up a list of all active bindings?), but adding one
for Replace & Find would make my life a lot easier.

Thanks,

--
  Per Olofsson
  magervalp at fastmail.fm