[TxMt] Re: Problem running Latex

Robert Milton robert.gomez.milton at gmail.com
Thu Dec 21 19:57:55 UTC 2017

Hi Rene,
sorry to say I don’t think this is it. The LaTeX grammar has been selected throughout in TextMate’s status bar. I have also tried selecting other grammars, then going back to LaTeX. The result is always the same - no highlighting. I seemed to have reached a state where the LaTeX bundle simply won’t do anything other than erase text. For example, “Wrap command in…” just erases the selected text. How can I get back to a fresh TextMate and LaTeX bundle?