[TxMt] Re: Problem running Latex

Robert Milton robert.gomez.milton at gmail.com
Thu Dec 21 11:37:02 UTC 2017

Hi Rene,
This works from the command line, but not from Textmate (status 127 again…). It seems the problem is with my guest account (I never knew this was relevant), which I never use. Some time ago disabled the root user, to get rid of an annoying “Other…” option on the login screen. The guest account was turned off, so I turned it on, but that hasn’t helped Textmate work. I’m stuck to be honest…any help is much appreciated.

Kind Regards

Robert