[TxMt] Re: showing preview of css colors

Carpii UK carpii.uk at gmail.com
Mon Sep 19 00:43:43 UTC 2016

Allan/George,

You've done some great work on this, thankyou!
I had really hoped to contribute, but found myself suddenly battling with
other problems (samba corruption etc) and then kinda lost track of it

With Allan and Georges permission, I would like to create a github with a
proper bundle, so its something new users can access easily (giving full
credit of course, since none of it is my work). Or if this bundle already
exists, please send me a link

I plan to then improve parsing support for named css colors (red etc),
which appears to be missing at the moment, and possibly some sort of
support for gradients

Cheers
Paul