[TxMt] Re: Git commands changed?

Thu Sep 15 06:03:16 UTC 2016

On 15 Sep 2016, at 7:16, Greg wrote:

> I remember that Cmd-Y would bring up options selectable by typing a
> number to “Show uncommitted”, “Commit”, etc—the options one
> sees with Bundles>Git with the top items being selectable in numerical
> order.
>
> I have been traveling and it might have been eight weeks since I’ve
> done this.
>
> Can I add this back?

This was never removed. Do you have Git installed in Preferences →
Bundles?

The menu though is provided by the SCM bundle, so you also need this one
installed, this is included by default and the Git bundle depends on it,
so installing (enabling) Git should automatically install it.

It sounds like something bad happened to your bundles folder(s).