[TxMt] Re: Open Recent Project Window Behaviour

Wed Sep 7 09:10:01 UTC 2016

On 5 Sep 2016, at 19:01, Siame Rafiq wrote:

> I was wondering if it was possible to change the behaviour of the Open
> Recent Project (⌘⇧O) window. As it stands, this is the only window
> where
> when focussed, the action ⌘⌫ does not delete the entry text field,
> but
> instead deletes the Recent Project/Favourite from the list.
> […]
> Anyway, was wondering if anyone else had this issue.

Since I have this issue in another app (thinking ⌘⌫ can be used to
delete the text typed, but actually deleting my “document” with no
undo), I’ll change the behavior.

I’ll model it after the clipboard history windows (⌃⌥⌘V and
⌃⌥⌘F) where the text field does not initially have focus, meaning
it’s still easy to delete items (via the keyboard).