[TxMt] Is there a BibTeX language bundle?

Martin Wilhelm Leidig listwatch at moss.in-berlin.de
Tue Oct 25 20:50:18 UTC 2016

Good evening everyone,

does anyone here know of some BibTeX language bundle and could point me there?

Having to edit (mostly my own … yes, I am _that_ old) BibTeX styles from time to time, I’d like to have a TM2 bundle for that.  I’m talking of that nameless RPN language used in .bst files as described in chapter 4 of “Tame the BeaST” <http://mirrors.ctan.org/info/bibtex/tamethebeast/ttb_en.pdf>, not the data base language of .bib files.

Thanks!

Regards,

Martin Wilhelm Leidig
--
SatzTeXnik — Professional TeXing and TeXnical counselling