[TxMt] Re: "Document.did-change" and access to the current document in a bundle?

George McGinley Smith george at gsgd.co.uk
Tue Oct 11 05:56:13 UTC 2016

Okay, still happens even if I don't have preview open. But doesn't seem to
be all documents. So far I've only been able to trigger it for README.md
files and not all of them and not all of the time (except for the original
file which it always happens for).

https://api.textmate.org/crashes/345855
https://api.textmate.org/crashes/345856

What I also noticed is that it only happens when I only use the keyboard to
revert (including in the confirmation popup box). If I use the mouse I get
this:

[image: Screenshot 2016-10-11 09.38.34.png]
It reverted the file, but left the additional text still rendered on
screen. Typing or switching away and back gets rid of it.