[TxMt] Re: Order of suggestion of autocomplete items

Mon Oct 10 14:54:20 UTC 2016

On 8 Oct 2016, at 20:36, Bert wrote:

> My question: can I change the order of autocomplete suggestions,
> between 'user defined' and 'default/document harvested'?
> […]
> If someone can think of a way that requires messing around with some
> default bundle scripts: I'll happily try it, did so before. Just
> suggestions requiring to build my own are problematic: tried it a few
> times, never got it to work 100% cleanly.

It’s not possible to change the priority.

I’m not too fond of the way this completion system works (i.e. it’s
not using the general TextMate customization infrastructure but instead
has 3 “special” settings when it probably should just have been a
regular command with “completion list” as output type, and maybe
receiving the default completions on stdin), so I’m more likely to
completely change the system than add new settings to tweak priorities.