[TxMt] Re: "Document.did-change" and access to the current document in a bundle?

Mon Oct 10 14:48:50 UTC 2016

On 5 Oct 2016, at 14:57, George McGinley Smith wrote:

> Yes, crash reports are enabled, here's the latest:
> https://api.textmate.org/crashes/345336
>
> Caret position was a good guess. I was testing by adding lines to the
> end
> of the file, doesn't seem to happen if I move to the start of the file
> before reverting.

Thanks, this would sort of explain the crash report, except that I just
can’t reproduce this, and there should be code to handle this (i.e.
fix cap the insertion point when the document is edited externally).

If you open a document under SCM, add a bunch of lines and keep the
caret at the last line, then git revert, do you see the caret moved (to
the new last line of the document)?