[TxMt] Re: Menu bug (?) with "Open Recent"

Tue Nov 29 04:00:59 UTC 2016

On 29 Nov 2016, at 10:10, Ronald Wampler wrote:

> Allan, I was thinking of letting `mate` set the virtual path (i.e.,
> real-path, which seems like misnomer) is this case.
> I can submit a PR shortly unless you prefer another solution.

Please do, I have not looked into the issue (and was not aware of it).

But I am not sure I follow regarding `virtualPath`, this should only be
set by `rmate` and is the path on the server (from where the misnomer
comes, as from the server’s POV it is the “real path”), so using
that in the Open Recent menu would not work (documents with a
`virtualPath` should not do any recent tracking).