[TxMt] Re: Menu bug (?) with "Open Recent"

Etienne Samson samson.etienne at gmail.com
Mon Nov 28 20:24:43 UTC 2016

> Le 28 nov. 2016 à 20:22, Ronald Wampler <rdwampler at gmail.com> a écrit :
>
> On Mon, Nov 28, 2016 at 1:59 PM, Erik Neumann <erikn at myphysicslab.com> wrote:
> I often see in my "Open Recent" menu the full path to a file and the same file is repeated several times in the menu.  It makes the menu quite large and a bit hard to read.
>
> Was this document created via the command line with 'mate'?

I've seen it happen once, and my personal answer to this is "Yes".

Right now I've been able to reproduce only one duplicate though. Steps are :
- $ mate afile.txt
- check "Open recent", there's an unlabelled entry.
- save
- check "Open recent", there are two entries for afile.txt

Regards,
Etienne Samson
samson.etienne at gmail.com