[TxMt] Re: Keyboard shortcuts in version 2.0

Koen Punt koen at koenpunt.nl
Sat Nov 26 10:22:03 UTC 2016

I thinks Ross is updating from TM1 to TM2?

Sent from [Nylas N1](https://link.nylas.com/link/33wd9n5m5l3cdcz4d1oikbwcz
/local-b77b24d1-59e6/0?redirect=https%3A%2F%2Fnylas.com%2Fn1%3Fref%3Dn1&r=dGV4
dG1hdGVAbGlzdHMubWFjcm9tYXRlcy5jb20=), the extensible, open source mail
client.

<[matt at tidbits.com](mailto:matt at tidbits.com)> wrote:

>> Gee, wouldn't it be simpler to change the triggers for the Keyboard Maestro
macros??? m.

<[rossahmed at googlemail.com](mailto:rossahmed at googlemail.com)> wrote:
>> Hi all
>>
>> I’ve updated TextMate to version “2.0-rc.4”. Since updating to this
version,
>> several Keyboard Maestro macros that are triggered by keyboard shortcuts
>> have stopped working. The problem appears to be because the new version of
>> TextMate has introduced some new keyboard shortcuts. For example, I have a
>> Keyboard Maestro macro that is triggered by the keyboard shortcut Shift +
>> CMD + O. But in the new version of TextMate, this keyboard shortcut is
>> assigned to “Open Recent Project”. Is there are way I can stop Shift + CMD
+
>> O triggering “Open Recent Project” in TextMate?
>>
>> Ross

\--
matt neuburg, phd = [http://www.apeth.net/matt/](http://www.apeth.net/matt/&r=
dGV4dG1hdGVAbGlzdHMubWFjcm9tYXRlcy5jb20=)
Programming iOS 10! [http://shop.oreilly.com/product/0636920055235.do](http://
shop.oreilly.com/product/0636920055235.do&r=dGV4dG1hdGVAbGlzdHMubWFjcm9tYXRlcy
5jb20=)
iOS 10 Fundamentals! [http://shop.oreilly.com/product/0636920055211.do](http:/
/shop.oreilly.com/product/0636920055211.do&r=dGV4dG1hdGVAbGlzdHMubWFjcm9tYXRlc
y5jb20=)
RubyFrontier! [http://www.apeth.com/RubyFrontierDocs/default.html](http://www.
apeth.com/RubyFrontierDocs/default.html&r=dGV4dG1hdGVAbGlzdHMubWFjcm9tYXRlcy5j
b20=)

stinfo/textmate&r=dGV4dG1hdGVAbGlzdHMubWFjcm9tYXRlcy5jb20=)