[TxMt] Keyboard shortcuts in version 2.0

Ross Ahmed rossahmed at googlemail.com
Fri Nov 25 17:03:28 UTC 2016

Hi all

I’ve updated TextMate to version “2.0-rc.4”. Since updating to this version, several Keyboard Maestro macros that are triggered by keyboard shortcuts have stopped working. The problem appears to be because the new version of TextMate has introduced some new keyboard shortcuts. For example, I have a Keyboard Maestro macro that is triggered by the keyboard shortcut Shift + CMD + O. But in the new version of TextMate, this keyboard shortcut is assigned to “Open Recent Project”. Is there are way I can stop Shift + CMD + O triggering “Open Recent Project” in TextMate?

Ross